Welcome to the Old Lake Hotel ** and Event Space! We are glad that you have chosen our hotel to relax. We want you to have a great experience during your time with us: our gastronomic offer, the many sports opportunities provided by the area, as well as the variety of entertainment programs and the beautiful landscape can help you with this. Please follow the rules of the policy so that all our guests can feel comfortable.
- The booked room can be booked from 14:00 on the day of arrival. Please leave the accommodation by 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Please indicate your need for cleaning by hanging the sign.
- Upon request, we provide a baby cot free of charge up to the age of 3.
- It is forbidden to use coffee makers, overheads, irons, radiators or other heat generating equipment in the rooms.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire hotel! Smoking is only allowed in designated areas. In case of violation of the smoking rules, we charge 50,000 HUF / person / occasion compensation. Thank you for your understanding.
- After 22:00, please turn down the television to ensure the peace of mind of the other Guests.
- Room keys must always be handed in at reception upon departure from the hotel. HUF 3,000 must be paid for the replacement of a lost key.
- Tourist tax imposed by the local government for the year in question is mandatory for guests over the age of 18, per guest night.
Dog friendly hotel etiquette
- Please keep your dog on a leash outside the hotel outside your room.
- If you are not sure where you can let your dog around the hotel, ask our reception staff who are happy to help.
- Do not leave your dog alone in the room for a long time during which you may show separation anxiety (barking, door scraping). Before embarking on a joint vacation, make sure your dog can be left alone in a foreign place.
- Please inform the hotel if your dog is resting in the room.
- It is strictly FORBIDDEN to release an animal on the bed! If your dog / pet leaves feces in any part of the hotel, please clean it or, if possible, carry out these activities outside the hotel.
- The Owner is fully financially, legally and morally liable for any damage caused by the animal in the hotel room and other sections.
Basic expectations for dogs arriving at the hotel
- Do not be aggressive towards humans or other dogs.
- Arrive at the hotel with care. It must be protected against parasites.
- It must have officially prescribed compulsory vaccinations and the owner must be able to prove this. Please bring your dog's vaccination book.
Thank you for reading and respecting the policies of Old Lake Hotel ** and Event Space !